W E L C O M E !! Love and Enjoy :)

It's how i remember it . xoxo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jumat, 04 Juni 2010

SPRING AWARD : my first award


Syaratnya:
1. Memberikan award ini ke teman blogger lainnya, minimal satu orang, sebagai bentuk jalinan persahabatan antarsesama blogger.
2. Menuliskan minimal satu kalimat motivasi atau kalimat penyemangat atau nasihat yang memacu pikiran positif untuk kita semua.

"Live itself is special without any other special things"

Actually i've tweeted that sent 2 days ago. But i think it's ok cause i made it originally by my own hand and to enlighten(?) someone's mind .  hehe 

It's my first award and I got this from Venny . Thanks Venn. 

And I'll give this award for Nisa with her new cool blog wehehe. 

IT'S JUNE 5th 

WISH ME LUCK TODAY 

Thanks


1 komentar: